Saturday, 27 June 2009

Bound to blog!

As a Graphic Design student I need to be aware of, and part of the 'social media' scene, so I've started this blog to record all sorts of creative bits and pieces - as and when.

Yesterday, at the kind invitation of Elene, I went to a 'Best of Ipswich' talk on social media which I found very useful. I had designed Elene's business Twitterback, and after Elene's inspiring talk on Twitter, with a plug for my service I will hopefully get an opportunity to do the same for other people, at an amazing introductory summer rate of £30!

One of my summer projects is to work on my identity, so that I can start to build my own brand for any creative and design work I do.

Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea - I look forward to seeing this develop. You're RSS'd and in my NewsFire!

    Sorry I won't be following on Twitter - I fail to see the point of it at the present and spend far too much of my life looking at screens as it is. Good luck, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got your Dame at the Greyhound post in my RSS browser but it's not actually on your blog!

    ReplyDelete